- Material: Premium nylon uppers with abrasion-resistant screen print
- Toe Style: Round, Safety toe
- Sole: Timberland Pro rubber abrasion, oil- and slip-resistant outsole
- Heel: Work heel
- Safety toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11
- These boots meet static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards.
- Anti-fatigue technology for all day comfort
- Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Non-metallic shank for structural support
If you're looking for a pair of wok shoes that are going to meet your every need, the Timberland PRO Men's Powertrain Sport Alloy Toe SD+ Work Shoes are the perfect fit for you. They are made with a premium nylon material with an abrasion-resistant screen print, making them sturdy and durable. Their outsoles are built to match this durability and are made with Timberland Pro rubber abrasion. These oil- and slip-resistant shoes have laces all the way up the front, which makes them easy to put on, take off, and adjust for the best fit.
These shoes are also a safe option. They meet the I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards, as well as several static-dissipative standards. These added features will help protect your feet from many dangers that you may encounter while training. Not only will they protect you, but they will keep your feet comfortable all day with their anti-fatigue technology and non-metallic shanks that provide a high level of structural support. The Timberland PRO Men's Powertrain Sport SD+ shoes will stay fresh and smell like new because of an antimicrobial treatment that prevents and controls odors. You can buy these shoes at Russell's Western Wear today!