- Material: Premium nylon uppers with thermo-plastic urethane toe and heel overlay
- Toe Style: Round, Safety toe
- Sole: Non-marking, dual-density polyurethane outsole is oil- and abrasion-resistant and non-marking, and heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit
- Heel: Work heel
- Safety toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue technology for all day comfort
- Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
The Timberland PRO Women's Powertrain Sport Alloy Toe SD+ Work Shoes are an outstanding addition to your wardrobe. They are not only great for all kinds of work, but their vibrant purple hue is quite fashionable. Their upper sections are made with premium nylon with thermo-plastic urethane toe and heel overlays. The non-marking outsoles are made of dual-density oil- and abrasion-resistant polyurethane material that can withstand temperatures of up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit. They also lace up, providing the perfect fit for your feet and making it easy to put them on and take them off.
These work shoes are designed with your safety and comfort in mind. Their safety toes meet the I/75 and C/75 impact and compression standards — meaning that your feet are protected as you encounter dangers throughout your workday. The Timberland PRO Women's Powertrain shoes have work heels, which means that they are ready to support you as long as you are wearing them. You don't have to worry about your shoes smelling bad after a long day because they come equipped with an antimicrobial treatment that prevents and controls odors. Buy your pair of Timberland PRO Women's Powertrain Sport Alloy Toe SD+ Work Shoes at Russell's Western Wear today.