- Material: Premium synthetic uppers
- Design: Lace-Up
- Shaft Height: 6 inch
- Toe Style: Round, Safety toe
- Sole: Timberland Pro polyurethane abrasion-resistant and non-marking outsole
- Heel: Work heel
- Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection.
- Safety toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11
- These boots meet static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards.
- Anti-fatigue technology for all day comfort
- Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
If you're looking for a robust work shoe that will withstand tough conditions, protect your feet from harm, and are built to last, you've found it all with the Timberland Pro Men's Powertrain Alloy Toe ESD mid work boots. These boots are stylish enough for everyday wear and rugged enough to handle any job thrown your way.
The Timberland Pro Men's mid work boots are made of exceptional waterproofing material. The water-impermeable membrane featured on these boots will keep the water out. There is comfort in knowing you will never have to worry about ruining your day with wet feet, even when working in damp or wet conditions.
With a work heal and safety toe, these boots are made to protect your feet. The safety toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11. The Timberland Pro Men's mid work boots also meet static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards.
For boots you will be wearing all day, you can't beat the comfort with Timberland Pro Men's antifatigue comfort to help reduce backaches and sore feet. They also have an antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors. These Timberland boots are sure to be your new favorite boot for at work and on the go.