- Material: Waterproof full-grain leather with a waterproof membrane
- Design: Lace-Up
- Shaft Height: 6 inch
- Toe Style: Round, Composite toe
- Sole: Timberland Pro rubber abrasion, oil- and slip-resistant outsole
- Heel: Work heel
- Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection.
- Composite safety toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11
- These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards
- Blood-borne pathogen protection meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard
- Anti-fatigue technology for all day comfort
- Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
These Timberland PRO work boots are up for any job, with premium waterproof leather uppers that will keep your feet healthy and dry in nearly any situation. These durable boots are carefully constructed to help you withstand the challenges of long days on the job. The composite safety toes offer impact and compression safety with an asymmetrical toe cap and non-metallic construction. At the top of the boot, a padded collar offers all-day comfort.
Thanks to the anti-fatigue footbed and fiberglass shank, these boots offer support and stability that helps provide you with sure footing, every step of the way. The rubber outsole is resistant to heat, oil, and slips. An antimicrobial treatment in the boot's mesh liner helps to control odors. You'll enjoy blood-borne pathogen resistance from the boot's breathable membrane as well. Even live electrical circuits have less power against you, thanks to the electrical hazard protection included with these Timberlands.
The distressed brown full-grain leather keeps these boots as attractive as they are functional. Orange accents and a black collar and toe keep your footwear looking sharp, while enjoying the outstanding comfort and safety that these work boots provide with every step you take on the work site.