- Material: Bone white leather upper
- Design: Accented by a pastel yellow and green-toned stitch pattern
- Shaft Height: 11 inch
- Toe Style: Round, Soft Toe
- Sole: Stampede™ rubber and EVA combination outsole, oil & slip resistant
- Heel: Work
- J-Flex Flexible Comfort System
- Resistance to abrasion, chips, slipping, and marking
- ASTM Electrical Hazard rated
Stay comfortable and stylish in these heavy-duty Justin Stampede work boots. These two-tone cream-and-brown boots feature a flame design on the shaft stitched in multiple thread colors and complemented by a two-part upper with stitched detail and punched design. These are a pair of boots that you won't want to leave at work because they look so good. The round toe has plenty of room for your toes and won't pinch. Quality construction and Justin's attention to comfort lets you keep these boots on all day and all night without feeling tired.
The boots feature all-leather construction for durability and long-lasting wear along with water resistance. The sole and heel are made from a combination of Stampede rubber and EVA midsole that wears like iron and supports the foot with each step. Feet won't fatigue with the support of the EVA midsole with its arch support and resistance to torsion to keep feet from torquing with each step. A triple density board in the insole helps return energy to your feet and keeps the spring in your step. The soling also resists chipping, abrasions, slips, and marks. A work height heel is molded into the sole. Rated for electrical hazard.