- Material: Premium full-grain leather foot
- Shaft Height: 11 inch
- Toe Style: Square
- Sole: Oil and slip-resistant Duratread outsole
- Heel: 90 degree, work heel
- Self-cleaning, non-tracking outsole tread design
- Shock absorbing EVA midsole
- Safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 M/1/75 C/75 EH rated
- Soft safety toe is ASTM 2992-11 EH rated
- ATS® Max technology for stability, support and foot-fatigue reduction
- Patented U-Turn® entry system makes pulling on easy
You'll stay comfortable and stylish in these Workhog boots with Venttek technology from Ariat. The boot shaft features an attractive cutout design that disguises the fact that the panels are made from mesh, not leather, to let air flow through and keep your feet cool. Also adding to the comfort is the soling, which is made with shock-absorbing materials to support your feet and never leave you feeling achy. The mid-soles are made from EVA material, and the thick outsoles are made from Duratread, with shock-absorbing points in the heel and arch. The soles feature oil-resistant and slip-resistant qualities along with treads that won't mark and are self-cleaning.
The two-toned boots feature a stitch pattern on the shaft and upper that lets you go from the work floor, to the dance floor, and even to the barn floor without missing a beat. Premium full-grain leather is used on this boot for durability and long-lasting wear. Ariat designed and patented a U-turn entry system to make pulling on the boot as easy as possible while your toes rest comfortably in the wide, square toe box. The safety toes are also EH rated for protection. These boots focus on comfort and safety while looking good.