- Material: Waterproof leather, mesh lining
- Design: Lace-up front, design on sides
- Shaft Height: 6 inch
- Toe Style: Round, composite toe
- Sole: Oil-and slip-resistant Duratread™ with debris-release tread design
- Heel: Work
- 100% non-metallic
- Anatomical last for true fit
- Injected lateral support cage
- Forefoot flex notch
- EVA cushioning midsole
- ESS midsole in heel for extra protection and support
- Safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 Electrical Hazard rated
- 4LR footbed technology
If you need strength and support, Ariat's Rebar Flex composite toe work boot is fit for the job. This shoe features a lateral support cage for stability with a forefoot flex notch that allows comfortable bending. The ASTM-rated composite safety toe provides added protection in a 100% non-metallic design. The Waterproof Pro construction is a top Ariat brand feature, utilizing premium leathers for a waterproof barrier that's both impermeable to moisture and breathable for your foot.
These boots are designed specially for those who bend, lift, and kneel regularly. The Rebar Flex has a six-inch shaft to protect the ankle and a rich chocolate brown leather and mesh upper for visual appeal. Accented with touches of yellow and black, this boot features a bold appearance that can take on any work environment.
The powerful sole on this boot features oil- and slip-resistant Duratread material with a debris-release tread that will keep you from carrying the worksite home. The heel features an ESS midsole for added protection. The 4LR technology gives you shank stabilization and four layers of cushioning and support in the footbed. Carefully contoured for a solid fit, this boot is everything you want your work shoes to be.