- Material: Full-grain waterproof leather, mesh lining
- Design: Front-flex panel
- Shaft Height: 11 inch
- Toe Style: Square, composite toe
- Sole: Oil- and slip-resistant Duratread™ rubber
- Heel: Work
- Roomier toe box
- Molded external heel protector
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Composite safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 M/1/75 C/75 EH rated
- SpiderTEK Pro™ technology dissipates pressure and provides rebound for active support and flexibility
- Patented U-Turn® entry system makes pulling on easy
You can tackle anything the workday throws at you with Ariat's durable and reliable work boots. The Intrepid H2O safety boot offers all the protection you need to take on the hazards of the work site. The full-grain rye brown leather is waterproof with an 11-inch shaft to offer plenty of protection. The Duratread outsole is oil and slip resistant to help you keep your footing, with a tread that's made to grip tricky terrain. Electrical hazard protection is built in as well.
Keep your feet comfortable during long hours on the job with SpiderTek Pro technology. This helps dissipate pressure and makes it easier for you to rebound on each step. An EVA midsole helps absorb shock, while the PRO footbed provides an anatomical design that fits your foot for the utmost in comfort. The square toe box is roomy enough to keep you from feeling any kind of pinch, and the composite safety toe is a must in any environment where you're at risk for dropped tools or falling items.
Thanks to Ariat's patented U-Turn entry system and the boot's strong pull tabs, slipping into these boots is quick and easy. From the 90-degree heel to the mesh lining, the Intrepid H2O work boot has everything you need to get things done.